School's Mission: Saint Andrew Academy is a Catholic school committed to the education of the whole child, in a Christ-centered environment where faith and friends grow together.
Saint Andrew Academy: Excellence in Education and Service Above All with the school's core values:
To live their faith
To create and nourish friendships
To develop their whole self
To maintain community
To grow academically, spiritually, and socially
The community of St. Andrew Academy envisions
- a program of academic excellence in which each child will achieve their highest potential.
- a school which provides a strong foundation in Catholic values and beliefs that permeates all areas of the curriculum.
- a school filled with professional, dedicated staff who foster the growth of each child.
- a school which provides various avenues that will enhance student knowledge and future endeavors.
- a school which motivates students to be lifelong learners and become productive members of society.
- an educational climate that fosters a spirit of acceptance and care for every child.
- a school which reaches out to the community through service and special projects.
- Develop an understanding of the sacraments and their importance in our lives. Instill an appreciation of the importance and role of prayer in our lives.
- To maximize individual potential and ensure children of all ability levels will be ready to meet the challenges of the future.
- Develop an educational program that promotes lifelong learning through continuous research and application of the latest teaching methods and techniques.
- Student’s social and emotional needs are met through consistent communication where all opinions are valued and discussed
- Behavior expectations are clearly communicated, consistently enforced, and fairly applied.
- Promote a positive image in our community by providing service to those in need.